Upon confirming the specific property you want to reserve with your authorized Property Investment Consultant (PIC) or Broker, kindly complete the following reservation requirements:
1. Buyer Information Sheet (BIS)- requires information like your complete address (mailing), contact number, email address and Tax Identification Number (Philippine TIN)
2. Reservation Agreement (RA)- serves as the initial agreement between Cathay Land, Inc. and you as the Buyer stipulating the details of the purchase specifically the project, property type, price, terms of payment, payment dates and initial conditions.
3. Computation Sheet (CS)- shows the agreed payment amount and terms covering the reservation, down payment and amortization periods.
4. Proof of Identity
A. Locally Employed/Self-Employed- any government-issued IDs like Tax Identification Number (TIN), postal ID, voter’s ID, Driver’s license, PRD license
B. Overseas Filipinos- Passport copy (not expiring within six months upon property reservation) and one Philippine government-issued ID
C. Foreign Buyer- Passport copy (not expiring within six months upon property reservation)
5. Reservation Fee- cash and cheque payment accepted
6. Requirements of the Attorney-In-Fact (AIF) if you are not available to sign the original reservation documents
A. Special Power of Attorney (SPA) Form of Cathay Land, Inc. or Authorization Letter from the actual buyer
B. Attorney-In-Fact Information Sheet
C. Two (2) Valid ID